Here are some state specific resources to help you!
Please share if you would like us to post nonpartisan resources or civic organizations in your state.
National Organizations with State-Specific Information
- The League of Women Voters
- LWV is an organization fully committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in principle and in practice. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are central to the organization’s current and future success in engaging all individuals, households, communities, and policy makers in creating a more perfect democracy.
- Rock the Vote
- With a reputable history, Rock the Vote has been supporting and empowering young voters for over 30 years. Their goal is provide accurate, unbiased information to all who want to be informed.
- Operation Vote Safe
- Operation Vote Safe is a nonpartisan initiative to help provide the support and supplies necessary for voters to participate safely in the 2020 election. Their primary focus is to mobilize the business community with activities such as helping to recruit election workers, providing protective equipment and food for poll workers, and getting out the word about early voting.
- Vote America
- VoteAmerica is a nonprofit organization founded by a small team of elections and technology experts (including the founders of Vote.org and Vote.gov), who have come together to combat the chaos of the 2020 election cycle by helping to drive record-shattering voter turnout. They will accomplish this via hyper-aggressive and targeted outreach to the millions of low and no-propensity voters who are generally neglected by partisan groups.
- The Hartford Votes ~ Hartford Vota Coalition currently includes dozens of organizations and agencies that meet weekly and work together to increase voter engagement in Hartford CT.
- Provided by the Secretary of the State, these websites provide accurate and updated information regarding the elections across the state of Connecticut, and resources that provide free help and information to all voters.